There lies a challenge when running an anonymous Bitcoin casino.
If a casino is able to do KYC for all their casino players it would be normal to have a No Deposit promotion as the rules would clearly state that the bonus could be used one time only per user account. Now, imagine releasing a No deposit bonus while there is no ability to check player identity. This would mean that anyone can open multiple accounts and take advantage of the No deposit bonus.
This is why our bonus promotions has wagering requirement for the bonus amount won in the free bets that has to have playthrough in real BTC. This way players can still take advantage of the edge% by releasing the bonus but would need to make a real BTC deposit in order to claim the bonus as real money.
Lets take an example in BlackJack on how the Free Bets promotion works out for our players:
- You play the free bets and earn 10mBTC bonus.
- The wagering requirement is 40x
- You need to wager 400mBTC in order to get 10mBTC for free
- If you use the optimal auto play strategy in Black Jack your RTP is 99%
- This means that on average you will bet 400mBTC and get 396mBTC back = -4mBTC + 10mBTC bonus = 6mBTC of real money
Now, this is on average and sometimes you will win more, sometimes less but you DO have to wager your own money to start with.
Usually the campaign of this sort will have similar details to the ones below:
- Number of Free Hands: 20
- Max. number of Free Hands per game: 1
- Amount of each Free Hand: 1.00m฿
- The win (if any) resulting from a free bet is counted as a bonus, subject to playthrough requirements
- Players must wager 40 times their bonus within any game which is part of this campaign, before the bonus can be converted to cash
- Players must complete wagering requirements on bonus in 5 day(s) after the campaign ends